Day to Day Operations
Many of our team members have been vaccinated and we continue to encourage those who have not to schedule an appointment, even if it’s during business hours. We have also implemented a monetary incentive in an effort to increase participation. We have also put into practice some additional safety measures to ensure the health and safety of our team members, as well as our clients.
Commissary Policies & Procedures
- All employees are required to practice safe sanitization practices while at work.
- If an employee has been sick or is not feeling well they are NOT to come in to the office.
- All employees must wash hands prior to beginning work and in between tasks.
- Sanitizers will be placed at high volume areas
Butler’s Pantry to provide employees with face masks, gloves, sanitizer wipes, etc.
- We have decided to ease our safety restrictions at our own pace, so even though the city has lifted the mask mandate, all employees will wear face masks until further notice, vaccinated or not.
- Face masks should be washed daily or thrown away immediately following a shift (if disposable).
- Face mask must cover nose and mouth.
- Team members are requested to avoid touching their mask and be sure to wash their hands immediately following when doing so.
- Employees will be frequently reminded to avoid touching face, hair or mask. If contact is made hands must be washed.
- Employees have been informed to sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of their elbow.
- Employees preparing food will be required to wear disposable gloves. Gloves are to be changed if torn, contaminated, or when switching between tasks.
- High contact areas (like table tops, door knobs, handles and light switches) and vehicles will be sanitized and disinfected routinely, by trained team members dedicated to safety.
- Team members will sanitize their work stations at the beginning of their shift, at the end of their shift and regularly in-between.
- All shared items that come in contact with a work station must be properly sanitized as well (pens, staplers, desk phones, keyboards, etc.).
- Should you need to visit our commissary, someone from the team will greet you through an intercom at the front door. That person will then instruct you on next steps — they will either meet you to hand off an item or they will bring the item to your vehicle. When dropping off to your car, a mask will be worn by our employee(s).
- Anyone visiting for a meeting, tasting or tour will be required to wear a mask.
- Butler’s Pantry will continue to review current protocols and information passed on by the state, city and CDC.
- This information is all subject to change but any changes will be communicated to all team members.
- We will also continue to collaborate with vendors to ensure Stay Safe measures are in place and they will be asked to comply with the same guidelines when operating onsite.