EMPLOYEE & VENDOR SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times by all employees and vendors until CDC or internal guidelines are changed.
- Employees will adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
- All service locations (stations, bars, coat check, valet, etc.) will have hand sanitizer and additional gloves available for employees and vendors.
- Every venue and delivery truck are equipped with all necessary safety & sanitation items
- We are asking all employees to bring only necessary personal items into event space. Non-essential items will not be allowed.
- All of our venues will have signage posted throughout the space in regards to cleaning/sanitation measures we are taking to reassure patrons and to remind our staff members what steps are taken regularly to ensure safety.
EVENT SET UP
- We will have hand sanitizer available and accessible throughout event space for guests.
- All table set or rental items such as chargers, plates, glassware and utensils will remain in original packaging and moved to the dining room just prior to being unwrapped and handled.
- Any additional or backup products will remain in original packaging until needed.
- Menus have been developed that are pandemic friendly and will include individually wrapped/unique individual vessels that can be passed around safely, if requested.
- No plate, vessel, or glass will be reused or refilled.
- We will implement necessary effective barriers when service style requires exposed guest facing item.