Gateway to the West
Located on the riverfront in St. Louis, Missouri, the Gateway Arch is an engineering marvel that towers 630 feet into the sky.
But there’s so much more to experience under the Arch as well. This landmark is available for private events by a Special Use Permit. The newly renovated area will be available to book in the fall of 2018. Here are some fast facts about the new Museum & Visitor Center:
• Tram Lobby capacity: 1000 reception / 750 banquet
• New mezzanine capacity: 230 reception / 200 banquet
• New west entrance lobby capacity: 300 reception
• The Arch Store can be open as part of an event. It offers Arch-themed souvenirs, books and gifts; Western-themed products; Native American crafts and mid-century modern gifts honoring the 1960s origins of the Arch itself.
• Private events in the Museum & Visitor Center are only allowed after public hours
• Due to security measures at the Gateway Arch, all visitors to the Museum & Visitor Center must pass through an airport style security checkpoint. No weapons – including firearms, knives, pepper spray, mace or electronic weapons – are allowed.